Robin Rounaghi is counsel in Haynes and Boone's Orange County office and focuses on business and intellectual property litigation. Robin represents plaintiffs and defendants in all phases of civil pretrial procedures, including written discovery, electronic discovery, depositions, dispositive matters and trial preparation. Her practice extends to a range of clients with a variety of claims, including breach of contract, fraud, conversion, business torts, trademark infringement, slander and insurance coverage in state and federal courts.
Robin’s recent representations include:
- Prosecution of million dollar claim for conversion, fraud, slander and breach of contract on behalf of national education chain against marketing company.
- Negotiation of an advantageous settlement on behalf of client in defense of breach of contract action at case outset.
- Dismissal, without leave to amend, of a federal court complaint, through a successful motion to dismiss based on res judicata.
- Prosecution of trademark infringement suit involving competitor's purchase of client's name as Google Adword.
- Prosecution and defense of multiple lawsuits on behalf of insurance company regarding multi-million dollar insurance fraud and STOLI scheme.